The YTL Construction Integrated Internship Programme (IIP)
The Integrated Internship Programme (IIP) is YTL Construction’s a paid internship programme for students looking for internship opportunities during the last semester of their Bachelor Degree programme.
The programme aims to provide dynamic young individuals who are passionate about creating a better built environment with exposure to different aspects of YTL Construction’s business, depending on their area of study. The programme includes in-office and on-site exposure, as well as on-the-job training.
Through this programme, students don’t just gain the knowledge and skills, but also the experience of working in the construction business. Students who perform exceptionally well during the internship period may be offered positions within the organisation upon graduation.
The Integrated Internship Programme focuses on:
● Developing the technical skills needed for specific career pathways
● Development of soft skills to be able to be an active, contributing team player
● Matching the student’s knowledge to work experience opportunities based on individual interests and skills, with the aim of developing specific skill sets
● Building the student’s understanding of and appreciation for YTL Construction’s collaborative work culture
● Clearly communicating what is expected of employers and employees in the construction industry, with specific emphasis on YTL Construction
● Providing a mentoring environment to help build understanding and appreciation for the construction industry as a whole
If you have think you have what it takes and want to be part of a team that is creating inspiring built environments around the world, click apply here.